|Purposes of the processing of personal data
|All are necessary for the fulfillment of the above mentioned purposes, or are carried out in compliance with a legal obligation. Public administrations, suppliers for the provision of the requested services, companies and collaborating entities.
|Data Subjects’ Rights
1. Identification of the Controller
Collisio Technologies S.L.U., is the Controller of the processing of your personal data in order to provide you the services identified in this website (the “ Website ”).
Collisio Technologies S.L.U., is a company domiciled at Calle Núñez de Balboa 120, 28006 Madrid and its Tax ID number is B88405584.
We inform you that COLLISIO has a Data Protection Officer in accordance with the GDPR, who is at your disposal for any doubts or queries you may have in relation to this matter, and whom you may contact from here.
2. What information will we collect from you?
You should be aware that there are different ways to collect personal data:
a) The data you provide directly to us.
We collect information about you when you contact us though the channels provided for this purpose, such as the register or contact form, or when you give us your CV to work with us.
When you contact us through these channels, we will ask for your consent to obtain your email address, your mail, name and surname, and other data about your professional profile and academic background in case you are applying to work with us.
It is essential that you keep your reference data, passwords and access codes generated at all times. You will be solely responsible for the use of your personal account, and in this respect you undertake to make diligent use of this information, not to make it available to third parties, and to inform us, without delay, of its loss or theft.
In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and free of errors, you must notify COLLISIO as soon as possible of any changes to your personal data by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address indicated here.
Likewise, by clicking on the “I accept” (or equivalent) button incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data you have provided are accurate and truthful.
b) Data obtained indirectly.
When you browse, different cookies and other tracking devices may be installed on your device, as explained in our Cookies Policy.
COLLISIO may also have collected data from you through crowdfunding platforms for the analysis of the projects that have been advertised on them, in order to analyse their viability and to make future predictions about new projects.
The data collected includes your name and position, whether you hold a senior position in any of the companies that have submitted projects, as well as data relating to your involvement in various investments or your comments, although the latter data will only be collected for the purpose of being anonymised prior to analysis.
3. What is the source of your data?
We consider that all the data processed by COLLISIO has been provided to us freely.
4. How will we use your personal information and what services will we provide you?
COLLISIO acts as the controller of the personal data for the following purposes:
Based on the management of the contractual or precontractual relationship:
a) To provide you with the services you have requested and to attend to your requests for information. b) To evaluate the CVs received, and manage the selection processes.
Based on a legal obligation:
- To facilitate the exercise of your rights.
Based on the existence of a legitimate interest of COLLISIO:
- To send you promotions and discounts for future bookings/purchases.
- To keep you informed about the products and services of COLLISIO, as well as to send you news, events and other activities that we carry out in COLLISIO, by conventional and/or electronic means (e-mails, SMS, ...), related to the products or services that we carry out and that may be of your interest.
- To carry out periodic reviews of our services and carry out satisfaction surveys in order to evaluate and improve the quality of the service we provide.
- Carry out internal reviews and, if necessary, contact the client in the event that a possible fraud or identity theft is detected or there are well-founded suspicions.
5. Data transfers and international transfers.
All transfers of personal data that we carry out are necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes, or are made in order to fulfil a legal obligation:
- To public administrations and the administration of justice, and to law enforcement agencies in compliance with the legal obligations applicable to us.
- Companies providing payment services (banks, payment gateways, etc.), in case the customer makes a payment through the service offered by one of these companies.
- Companies providing IT services, tools or IT infrastructure on which the services provided by COLLISIO are based, such as hosting providers, CRMs, emailing service companies, etc.
In this regard, we inform you that any transfer will be made taking into account all the necessary legal safeguards. We also guarantee that we sign specific contracts with all our service providers as established by the regulations.
Furthermore, COLLISIO guarantees that the necessary safeguards are in place to ensure that the data can be transferred securely, either because the provider offers adequate guarantees, through, among others, its participation in the Privacy Shield EU-US and Swiss-US, the signing of Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission, or any of the exceptions contained in the regulations.
6. Exercising your rights.
We inform you that you will be able to exercise the following rights:
- Rights of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to erase your personal data, where possible.
- Right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain the data for exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the legitimate interest.
- The right to the portability of your data , when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
You can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
- By sending an e-mail to the email address: email@example.com indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data.
- By sending a written request to the address Calle Núñez de Balboa 120, 28006 Madrid, Spain, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal data.
- In addition, when you receive any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, you can unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications.
We also inform you that you have the right to file a complaint at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Spanish Data Protection Authority, if you believe that we have breached the applicable data protection legislation regarding the processing of your personal data.
In addition, we inform you that you can sign up for the Robinson List at http://www.listarobinson.es the advertising exclusion system managed by the Spanish Association for the Digital economy (ADIGITAL), where you can register in order to show your opposition to your data being used for the purpose of sending you commercial communications.
7. Retention periods and Cookies.
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to provide you with these services. Any of the data you provide us through the channels will be blocked as long as they are no longer necessary to manage the service and will only be available if there is a legal obligation (derived from a request from the appropriate authorities) and when you exercise your rights here.
8. Security and confidentiality.
We are dedicated to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure of personal data, we have undertaken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Minors under 14 years of age may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Website by the minors in their care, including the filling of forms with the personal data of such minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes accompanying them. In this regard, and to the extent that COLLISIO is not able to control whether or not users are minors, it shall be the parents and guardians who shall enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Website and/or providing personal data without their supervision, and COLLISIO shall not accept any liability in this regard.