The terms and conditions contained herein govern the use of the website Collisio Technologies S.L. (hereinafter, the “Site”), including all of its subdomains and/or other web sites and content or material which are accessed through the Site and its subdomains (if any).
The use, access, navigation and visualization of contents hosted in the Site grants the condition of user of the Site and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in these Terms and Conditions. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general terms and conditions of contracting that may be applicable. The user undertakes to read these Terms and Conditions carefully each time he or she intends to use the Site, as it and its conditions of use contained in these Terms and Conditions may be modified.
COLLISIO may, at any time, modify the provisions contained herein, and they shall be published as they are shown here. The enforceability of these conditions will depend on their disclosure and will be in force until they are modified by other properly published provisions.
1.- SITE OWNERSHIP.
The titleholder of this Site is Collisio Technologies S.L., with registered office at Calle Núñez de Balboa 120, 28006 Madrid, Spain. and Tax ID number: B
Registered in the Business Registry of Madrid- Volume 39104 Folio 163 Section 8 Page 694775 Inscription 1ª.
2.- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
COLLISIO by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Site, as well as any all elements contained therein and its subdomains (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combination of logos, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by COLLISIO or its licensors.
Under no circumstances shall access, browsing and use of the Site by the User imply a waiver, transfer, license or total or partial transfer of such rights by COLLISIO. The User has the right to use the contents of the Site or any other material provided by COLLISIO within a strictly domestic context and for the proper provision of the Services.
Any reference to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by COLLISIO or third parties, in which case we have been allowed to use and / or exploitation, imply a prohibition on their use without the consent of COLLISIO or their legitimate owners. Unless expressly stated, access, navigation or use of the Site and / or its contents, does not give the user any right to distinctive mark included therein.
By virtue of the provisions contained in the Intellectual Property regulations, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of COLLISIO are expressly prohibited.
Users undertake to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by COLLISIO. As a user you may view the elements of the Site and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical device provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. As a user you shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system implemented on the Site owned by COLLISIO.
3.- LIABILITY EXEMPTION.
The content, programs, information and/or advice, if any, expressed on this Site should be understood as merely orientative. COLLISIO is not responsible and/or liable in any way for the effectiveness or accuracy on the content hosted and/or displayed on this Site, being exempt from any contractual or extra-contractual liability towards the users who make use of it and any third parties with regards to the users’ activities through the site, in accordance with the terms and conditions set in these Terms and Conditions.
This Site may publish content provided by third parties or companies, COLLISIO is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the same, being exempt from any contractual or extra-contractual liability with users who make use of them.
COLLISIO holds the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to its Site without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its site.
COLLISIO declares that it has adopted all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to ensure the functioning of the Site and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users.
Notwithstanding the above, COLLISIO does not warrant and is not liable for:
- COLLISIO reserves the right to interrupt access to the Site, as well as the provision of any or all services provided through it, at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance or any other reason. Consequently, COLLISIO does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the Site or its contents, so that the use of the same is carried out at the own risk of the Users of the Site.
- COLLISIO shall not be liable for damages of any kind that may arise from the availability and technical continuity of the operation of the Site. In any case, COLLISIO will take all necessary actions to restore its services in case of technical problems.
- COLLISIO shall use its best efforts to protect the data stored on its servers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, COLLISIO shall not be liable in the event that any natural or legal person accesses this data in a lawful or unlawful manner and misuses this information.
- COLLISIO shall not be liable for damages of any nature that may arise from access to content, information, advertising, opinions, concepts and images provided by Users or third parties that are contrary to law, morality, good faith and public order, or that infringe intellectual or industrial property rights or contain vices, defects or computer viruses or similar software routines.The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents and services of the Site;
- In any case, COLLISIO assumes no liability for content and information outside the Site that is not managed by itself. COLLISIO is not aware of any content hosted on the Site that is contrary to law, morality, good faith and public order, or that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights or contains defects, flaws or computer viruses or similar software routines.
- COLLISIO shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from unauthorised third parties' knowledge of Users' data, nor for their use of the Site through this data.
- COLLISIO may market advertising space (banners, sponsorships) or carry out collaborations on the Site. In the event that advertisers or partners collect personal data from users (via a link or through a specific register developed for this purpose), these companies will be responsible for complying with data protection regulations.
- COLLISIO is not responsible for the failure of companies, brands, institutions and other for-profit or non-profit entities that decide to advertise on the Site to comply with discounts and promotions. Such companies and entities shall be responsible for complying with such promotions and discounts, and COLLISIO shall not be liable for any damages that non-compliance with these promotions and discounts may cause to Users.
- COLLISIO is not responsible for guaranteeing the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to ensure the availability of appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs on the Site.
- COLLISIO shall not be liable for any damage caused to the software and computer equipment of Users or third parties during the use of the services offered on the Site.
- COLLISIO shall not be liable for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Site's service during the provision of the Site or prior to the provision of the Site.
- COLLISIO shall not be liable for any damages or losses that the misuse of the Site and its content may cause to the User or a third party, for reasons not caused by COLLISIO.
Should the user become aware of the existence of any unlawful or illegal content, which is illicit or which may involve an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, or of any other third-party rights, he/she must immediately notify COLLISIO so that the appropriate measures can be taken.
In the event that the website contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, COLLISIO will not exercise any type of control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances will COLLISIO assume any liability for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor till it guarantees the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Notwithstanding the above, some links will be previously negotiated or agreed with the person responsible for the linked content, so that a consideration is generated for the actions freely taken by the User. This situation will not affect in any case the exclusion of responsibility for the linked content or the independence of this media.
Furthermore, if any Internet user, entity or website wishes to establish any kind of link to the Site, it must request express written permission from COLLISIO. COLLISIO shall not assume any responsibility for links to the Site hosted on third party websites.
Under no circumstances, unless expressly authorised by COLLISIO in writing, may the linking website reproduce the Site in any way, include it as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser over any of the pages of the Site.
The page that establishes the link may not state in any way that COLLISIO has authorised such a link, unless COLLISIO has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity that makes the link from its page to the Site correctly wishes to include on its web page the brand, name, trade name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of COLLISIO and/or the Site, it must first have COLLISIO's express written authorisation.
COLLISIO does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Site from those web pages that contain materials, information or contents that are illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene, and in general, that contravene morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
COLLISIO has no power or human and technical means to know, control or approve all information, content, or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Site. COLLISIO assumes no responsibility or liability for any aspect relating to the website that establishes such a link to the Site.
5.- USERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Access to this Site is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users.
The use of the Site for purposes detrimental to the property or interests of COLLISIO or any third party or otherwise overloading, damaging or rendering useless the networks, servers and other computer hardware or software products and applications of COLLISIO or any third party is expressly prohibited.
The user assumes full liability for the use of the portal. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that COLLISIO offers through its portal and, including, but not limited to, not to use them to:
- engage in unlawful, illegal or activities contrary to good faith and public order;
- disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or offensive against human rights;
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of COLLISIO, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
COLLISIO will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may be applicable in law.
7.- COOKIES POLICY
COLLISIO will pursue any and all breaches of these conditions, as well as any misuse of its Site by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may be applicable in law.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is considered null and void or unenforceable by the Public Administration or Justice Administration, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the rest of the contents of the Terms and Conditions.
The failure of COLLISIO to exercise or enforce any right or provision contained in these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of these Terms and Conditions unless COLLISIO expressly acknowledges and agrees said waiver in writing.
9.- ALTERATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TERM
COLLISIO may at any time modify the provisions contained herein, and they shall be published as they are shown here. The enforceability of these conditions will depend on their disclosure and will be in force until they are modified by other properly published provisions.
Users of COLLISIO expressly submit any dispute that may arise in relation to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, or their access and use thereof, to Spanish law and the appropriate Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
11.- CONTACT US.
If you have any questions about the conditions reflected in these Terms and Conditions, or if you wish to make any suggestion or recommendation, please contact us through the following address Collisio Technologies S.L. at Calle Núñez de Balboa 120, 28006 Madrid, Spain.
These Terms and Conditions has been revised and published as of September 30th, 2021.